Clinical Trials & Research
The links below provide additional research and clinical trials information about CyberKnife and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Louisville CyberKnife Presentations & Papers
To view abstracts of clinical research papers co-authored by our physicians, click the buttons below.
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1996 Jun 1;35(3):593-7. Woo SY, Grant WH 3rd, Bellezza D, Grossman R, Gildenberg P, Carpentar LS, Carol M, Butler EB.
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 2000;75(2-3):147-52. Gildenberg PL, Woo SY.
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2002 Dec 1;54(5):1410-21. Karpinos M, Teh BS, Zeck O, Carpenter LS, Phan C, Mai WY, Lu HH, Chiu JK, Butler EB, Gormley WB, Woo SY.
J Neurosurg. 2005 Aug;103(2):210-7. Mahajan A, McCutcheon IE, Suki D, Chang EL, Hassenbusch SJ, Weinberg JS, Shiu A, Maor MH, Woo SY.
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007 Mar 15;67(4):1135-44. Epub 2007 Jan 8. Hermanto U, Frija EK, Lii MJ, Chang EL, Mahajan A, Woo SY.
Am J Clin Oncol. 2007 Jun;30(3):310-4. Akyurek S, Chang EL, Mahajan A, Hassenbusch SJ, Allen PK, Mathews LA, Shiu AS, Maor MH, Woo SY.
J Neurosurg Spine. 2007 Aug;7(2):151-60. Chang EL, Shiu AS, Mendel E, Mathews LA, Mahajan A, Allen PK, Weinberg JS, Brown BW, Wang XS, Woo SY, Cleeland C, Maor MH, Rhines LD.
Click on the links below to download a brief case study for each of the treatment areas listed.
- Primary Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Right Lung Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Low-Risk Organ-Confined Prostate Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Left Upper Lung
- Non-Invasive Stereotactic Radiosurgical Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Metachromous Stage 1 Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Perineal Relapse of Prostate Carcinoma
- Recurrent Rectal Carcinoma
- Recurrent Ovarian Carcinoma
- T6 Spinal Solitary Breast Metastasis
- Spinal Arteriovenous Malformation
- Para-Aortic Lymph Node Metastasis
- C5 Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Flexibility of Prostate Treatment Planning & Delivery for CK Radiosurgery
- Synchronous Bilateral Stage 1A Non-Small Cell Carcinoma
- CyberKnife Monotherapy for Low Risk Prostate Cancer
You can also click here to view clinical info and case studies from Accuray (the CyberKnife manufacturer) in a new browser window.
Speak with one of our dedicated team members about how we can help today.